Welcome to Red Harbour
...involving people, shaping futures
Red Harbour © 2020 The Communications Collective Ltd T/A I to I Communications, Registered Office: c/o JRW, 5 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2DP. Registered Company Number SC653987
Terms & Conditions:
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
Your registration confirmation will be emailed to the contact who made the original booking unless otherwise specified. If you have not received your confirmation within 48 hours of registering, please contact us at email@example.com to confirm your booking. Red Harbour cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of delegate registration information.
The conference booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement. Payment should be received, in full, within 14 days of the invoice date.
If your organisation operates a purchase order system, please ensure this is clearly stated and provided at the time of booking.
All delegate bookings must be paid prior to the date of the conference. Red Harbour reserves the right to refuse entry to the event for delegate bookings which remain unpaid by the event date.
CANCELLATIONS / SUBSTITUTIONS/REFUNDS
For those delegates whose situation changes and they are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may be registered with us at any time for no additional charge. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing:
• Title of conference
• Name of original delegate
• Full name, job title, organisation and contact email address/contact number of replacement attendee
A confirmation that your substitution has been accepted will be sent to you within 24 hours.
Alternatively, if no substitute attendee is available, a credit note will be provided for the delegate to attend a future Red Harbour event of their choice. No time limit is applied to the use of the credit note.
Should neither option be acceptable, a refund will be given for cancellations confirmed in writing, up to 21 days prior to the event, less an administration charge of 25%.
We regret that no refunds can be offered for cancellations made less than 14 days before the event or for delegates who fail to attend on the day.
Should Red Harbour postpone or reschedule an event, the booked delegates place will automatically be transferred to the new data and the delegate will be kept informed of all changes. Should the new date be unsuitable for any reason, the delegate can propose a substitute attendee in their place or a credit note for a future Red Harbour event will be provided if this is not acceptable.
In the unlikely event that Red Harbour should cancel an event, a full refund will be made to the billing contact/organisation as appropriate within 30 days of notification of event cancellation.
Red Harbour will make every attempt to provide the programme as advertised. However, in the event of speakers being unable to attend, or any other circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to alter the programme and other particulars as appropriate.
The actions and views expressed by speakers and delegates at our events cannot in any way be attributed to Red Harbour.
The content and structure of the website is protected by copyright and all rights are reserved.
The information on this site has been produced in good faith but is for general informational purposes only – it should not be interpreted as instructional. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or guarantee is given as regards its accuracy or completeness.
Articles, entries and other submissions from contributors on the site are the personal views or opinions of the contributor(s) and do not reflect the opinions or views of, are not endorsed by, and cannot in any way be attributed to Red Harbour. As such, we shall not take responsibility for any impact or offence caused by this content.
No representation or guarantee is given that the site is free from cyber infection. Neither Red Harbour, nor its employees, shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense as a result of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it.
The Communications Collective, t/a Red Harbour (the “data controller”)
Company Registration: SC653987
Registered Office: 5 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2DP
Red Harbour is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Red Harbour may review this policy from time to time to reflect any changes to data protection policy and to continue to improve our services to you by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if you have any specific questions on how (or whether) we use your personal data, you can request access to the information we hold about you, including the data you have provided to us. If you so wish, you can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You may request the following information free of charge:
What personal information we hold about you
Why this information is being processed
Who has access to this personal information
How this personal information is being used
What processes are using this information
Requests can be submitted via the contact details listed above and will be responded to, in full, within 30 days.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
WHAT WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following information:
• Name, job title and organisation details
• Contact information including email address and contact telephone number (if provided)
• Demographic information such as postcode and geographic location (if provided)
• Other information relevant to your booking for a specific event such as dietary or mobility requirements
• Information about your visits to and use of this website including page views
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information you provide is essential for us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service on our site and at our events. In particular, your personal data may be used for the following reasons:
• To ensure we can keep delegates who have registered for an event updated with regards to joining instructions, speaker updates, dietary information and to tailor their experience on the day
• To create a delegate register and delegate badges for use on the day of the event. If you have registered for an event and do not wish your name to appear on the delegate register, please contact us at email@example.com referencing the event and your full name and organisation
• To better inform our online and event content development
• To send you e-news updates and articles if you have specifically signed up for that service. If at any time you no longer wish to receive these updates but still wish to be kept informed of upcoming seminars and events, you can amend your preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• To periodically inform you about new events which we feel will be of interest based on your profile and/or previous activity with us. If at any time you no longer wish to be kept informed of upcoming events but do wish to continue to receive our news updates, you can amend your preferences by emailing us at email@example.com
• To provide conference speakers with details of the profile of attendees who have booked for a conference (though this information is restricted to name, job title and organisation) in order for them to better tailor their contributions to make them more relevant to that audience
• To address any complaints made by you about our website or our conferences/seminars
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes to inform future event development or to customise our website according to your interests.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR RIGHTS
We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff as required
We may disclose a very limited amount of personal information to any of our suppliers where that is deemed necessary for them to provide a service that you require, e.g. we will advise caterers of a delegate with stated food allergies.
Except for as provided in this policy, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen or unless you tell us otherwise.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will hold your personal information:
• for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity
• for as long as we are required to for the purposes of providing our services to you
• for as long as we are required to do so by law
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, our IT suppliers have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including password protection of all delegate registers, subscriber lists and contact databases. We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Whilst we take every effort to ensure your information is secure, no representation or guarantee can be given that the site is free from cyber infection. Neither Red Harbour, nor its employees, shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense as a result of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time, our website may have links to third party organisations, such as event partners or contributor’s websites. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other organisations and recommend you check the privacy policies of any third party organisations prior to sharing your personal data with them directly.